Collected by Goot
4450 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28209, USA
A visit to the expansive, 55,000 square foot Sleepy Poet Antique Mall could easily turn into an entire afternoon's adventure. Grab some popcorn from the machine near the cash registers, and get lost in nostalgia meandering through the hundreds of...
1235 East Blvd B, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Dilworth Coffee is one of the few shops in town that roasts their own beans. While the drinks alone are great, the friendly baristas and communal energy contribute to your desire to support this local business. You'll find some of the best...
1515 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
Regardless of your sweet and/or caffeinated pleasure, Nova's Bakery has you covered. They provide a wide assortment of freshly-baked breads and pastries, all made in-house. They have two locations in Charlotte—one on Central, one on South. Either...
1440 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28203, USA
The Boulevard at South End is committed to featuring local artisans, designers, and craftspeople, and truly has something for everyone—from jewelry to clothing to original artwork to home furnishings—at affordable prices.
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet