Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Okendo Kalea, 1, 20004 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
San Sebastian, near the start of the Camino del Norte, was established in the Middle Ages and pilgrims would have passed near here on their way to the shrine of St. James. They would surely be surprised, however, by the food served today in its...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village