Collected by Andrea Castellanos
Andrea Castellanos′s Wishlist
13 Calle 2-75, Guatemala
After indulging in delicious local Guatemalan fare – plantains, rice, beans, and the like – you may want to let your body take a breather with some healthier sustenance. Thankfully, Guatemala City is home to a branch of Pitaya Juice Bar (Antigua...
6 Avenida 13-05, Guatemala 01010, Guatemala
BOHO is a quirky little shop that I wish was in California. It has a great variety of jewelry, accessories, and clothing, all of which I love. Bright colors and bold patterns really make them stand alone from the other shops in the area, and I...
Blvd. Vista Hermosa 2da. Calle, Guatemala 01015, Guatemala
Aerostatika, an FAA-approved hot-air balloon company, can take you to new heights above the breathtaking mountains and valleys in the country surrounding Guatemala City. Spend an hour floating along at the mercy of the breeze, silent but for the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022