Collected by Andrea Castellanos
Andrea Castellanos′s Wishlist
13 Calle 2-75, Guatemala
After indulging in delicious local Guatemalan fare – plantains, rice, beans, and the like – you may want to let your body take a breather with some healthier sustenance. Thankfully, Guatemala City is home to a branch of Pitaya Juice Bar (Antigua...
zona 10, 5A Avenida 14-67, Guatemala
BOHO is a quirky little shop that I wish was in California. It has a great variety of jewelry, accessories, and clothing, all of which I love. Bright colors and bold patterns really make them stand alone from the other shops in the area, and I...
Boulevard Vista Hermosa 2da. Calle, Guatemala 01015, Guatemala
Aerostatika, an FAA-approved hot-air balloon company, can take you to new heights above the breathtaking mountains and valleys in the country surrounding Guatemala City. Spend an hour floating along at the mercy of the breeze, silent but for the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now