Collected by Sebastian
Langkawi, Kedah, Malaysia
Langkawi is the name of both a Malaysian archipelago in the Andaman Sea and the largest of the archipelago’s 99 sandy islands. Two new resorts are opening up on the less-visited southwest coast. The recently opened St. Regis Langkawi has 85...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village