Collected by Susan
Regla, Havana, Cuba
Right across the bay, facing the Old Havana port, it's the fishermen town of Regla. There is a very simple boat that crosses people over several times a day. It's an opportunity to experience a more 'local' and genuine Cuba, further from the...
603 Paseo de Martí, La Habana, Cuba
After a highly anticipated remodel, the doors to historic Hotel Saratoga in downtown Havana reopened in 2005 to widespread praise. While the exterior still maintains its turn of the century storybook charm, the interior got a complete upgrade....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys