Collected by Susan
Regla, Havana, Cuba
Right across the bay, facing the Old Havana port, it's the fishermen town of Regla. There is a very simple boat that crosses people over several times a day. It's an opportunity to experience a more 'local' and genuine Cuba, further from the...
603 Paseo de Martí, La Habana, Cuba
After a highly anticipated remodel, the doors to historic Hotel Saratoga in downtown Havana reopened in 2005 to widespread praise. While the exterior still maintains its turn of the century storybook charm, the interior got a complete upgrade....
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico