Collected by Meryl Benaim
Meryl Benaim ′s Wishlist
228 Rue Saint-Joseph Est, Québec, QC G1K 3A9, Canada
While many travelers solely stick around Québec’s old city, I ventured to the Saint-Josephs area and boy was I pleasantly surprised. The street is comprised of trendy restaurants, fashionable boutiques, hair salons and underground music venues. I...
Île d'Orléans, Quebec, Canada
I spent a few hours touring the Île d'Orléans, an island located along the Saint Lawrence River and about three miles east of downtown Québec. If you rent a car, it’s very easy to drive here for a few hours or for the entire day. If you don’t have...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania