Collected by Meryl Benaim
Meryl Benaim ′s Wishlist
228 Rue Saint-Joseph Est, Québec, QC G1K 3A9, Canada
While many travelers solely stick around Québec’s old city, I ventured to the Saint-Josephs area and boy was I pleasantly surprised. The street is comprised of trendy restaurants, fashionable boutiques, hair salons and underground music venues. I...
Île d'Orléans, Quebec, Canada
I spent a few hours touring the Île d'Orléans, an island located along the Saint Lawrence River and about three miles east of downtown Québec. If you rent a car, it’s very easy to drive here for a few hours or for the entire day. If you don’t have...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December