Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Horní nám., 779 00 Olomouc, Czechia
There's a great historical tradition in the Czech Republic with astronomical clocks. Prague's "Orloj," located on Old Town Square, has been ticking and putting on a show since 1410. One hundred fifty miles east in the handsome Baroque-clad city of...
381 01 Český Krumlov, Czechia
Cesky Krumlov is located in southern Czech Republic and has a delightful town bound by an oxbow in the Vltava River. Opposite the town lies Cesky Krumlov Castle, which allows the visitor to experience an "on top of the world" view over the...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now