Collected by Amanda Lauren
Amanda Lauren′s Wishlist
Punta Milna 27, 21450, Malo Grablje, Croatia
Hotel Fortuna and the little town of Milna (Hvar), Croatia are magical. The location is so incredibly beautiful. The water is crystal clear and the perfect temperature in July. Refreshingly cool, but not cold. Myself, my husband, and our 11 and...
Trg Sv. Stjepana 42, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
If Dubrovnik is the Pearl of the Adriatic then Hvar Town is Mini Pearl. It has everything to offer that Dubrovnik has but on a far smaller scale. Hvar Town is a picturesque little town located on the southwestern coast of Hvar Island. The heart of...
Jelsa874a, 21465, Jelsa, Croatia
On the pretty island of Hvar, beneath the Bastijana Winery of Andro Tomic, lies a jewel of a wine tasting hall. The dramatic cellar is called Triclinium and has been strikingly constructed out of various types of limestone in a similar manner to...
Fabrika 32, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
While Northern Croatia is stunning, Dalmatia is warmer, and I mean that literally. The Adriatic is crystal clean along the Croatian coast (no sharks to be afraid of!), but it is in Dalmatia that it has the right feel - and the weather is more...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Air TravelMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania