Collected by Amanda Lauren
Amanda Lauren′s Wishlist
Punta Milna 27, 21450, Malo Grablje, Croatia
Hotel Fortuna and the little town of Milna (Hvar), Croatia are magical. The location is so incredibly beautiful. The water is crystal clear and the perfect temperature in July. Refreshingly cool, but not cold. Myself, my husband, and our 11 and...
Dioklecijanova ul. 1, 21000, Split, Croatia
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this 1,700-year-old palace sits on the Adriatic seafront, serving as the focal point of Split. It was built by Roman Emperor Diocletian as a seaside retirement home and has served as a refuge for many a conqueror over...
Trg Sv. Stjepana 42, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
If Dubrovnik is the Pearl of the Adriatic then Hvar Town is Mini Pearl. It has everything to offer that Dubrovnik has but on a far smaller scale. Hvar Town is a picturesque little town located on the southwestern coast of Hvar Island. The heart of...
Jelsa874a, 21465, Jelsa, Croatia
On the pretty island of Hvar, beneath the Bastijana Winery of Andro Tomic, lies a jewel of a wine tasting hall. The dramatic cellar is called Triclinium and has been strikingly constructed out of various types of limestone in a similar manner to...
Fabrika 32, 21450, Hvar, Croatia
While Northern Croatia is stunning, Dalmatia is warmer, and I mean that literally. The Adriatic is crystal clean along the Croatian coast (no sharks to be afraid of!), but it is in Dalmatia that it has the right feel - and the weather is more...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village