Collected by Rebecca Short
Rebecca Short′s Wishlist
Playa Conchal, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Playa Conchal makes every list of Costa Rica's most beautiful beaches, and once you see it, you'll know why: sand made up of crushed shells; water that has somehow taken on a more turquoise hue than the rest of the coast; gentle, lapping waves; a...
Papagayo Peninsula, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
If you’re looking for a hot summer getaway, you can’t get hotter than the new and trendy Papagayo Peninsula on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. This exclusive gated community is an up-and-coming luxury travel destination featuring all the latest...
Main road to Tamarindo, 500m SW from Auto Mercado, in front of El Tesoro, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, 50309, Costa Rica
Located on the warm sands of Tamarindo Beach, Pangas Beach Club is the perfect place to enjoy fresh, gourmet cuisine just feet from the surf. Great for lunch or a romantic candle lit dinner, Pangas has great food and a wonderful, relaxed tropical...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now