Collected by Natalia Rojas
Natalia Rojas′s Wishlist
isla baru km 24, Cartagena, Colombia
A quick speedboat ride from the city center, Islas Del Rosario (Rosario Islands) is the a great day trip to the beach. The beaches are beautiful, with the calmest, clearest and most peaceful water. It feels like you're at a private beach paradise...
Cl. 35, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Street vendors sell the best regional crafts. At Plaza Santo Domingo, look for artisans displaying beaded necklaces made from small chirilla seeds. Or try on mochilas, handbags that indigenous Colombians weave from natural and brown-dyed wool....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys