Collected by Natalia Rojas
Natalia Rojas′s Wishlist
isla baru km 24, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
A quick speedboat ride from the city center, Islas Del Rosario (Rosario Islands) is the a great day trip to the beach. The beaches are beautiful, with the calmest, clearest and most peaceful water. It feels like you're at a private beach paradise...
Cl. 35, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Street vendors sell the best regional crafts. At Plaza Santo Domingo, look for artisans displaying beaded necklaces made from small chirilla seeds. Or try on mochilas, handbags that indigenous Colombians weave from natural and brown-dyed wool....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign