Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Località Casale, 1, 06036 Montefalco PG, Italy
Amazing wineries boasting flavorful Sagrantino wines abound in Umbria, but Perticaia was one of my favorites for the beautiful scenery and top notch wine made from hand-harvested grapes. Owner Guido Gauardigli was a great guide. Arrange a tour...
Quintana Roo 109, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
We decided to visit the Gran Cenote outside of Tulum and were expecting to swim with turtles and fish. While there were a few pet turtles and goldfish, the only real wildlife were bats that hang up in the cave openings. The Gran Cenote is more...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December