Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Av. João Luiz Alves, 378 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22291-090, Brazil
While in Rio you must go to Sugarloaf Mountain. It has beautiful views of the entire city. I went on a day that was misty and cloudy and was a little disappointed that I couldn't see the Christ the Redeemer statue from the mountain, but soon the...
82 Fitzroy St, Sydney NSW 2010, Australia
Interior designers Shelley Mason and Tom William opened Project 82 in 2010 to showcase the best in Australian housewares, including Armadillo and Co rugs, Home Cargo tables and chairs, and Kip and Co geometric print bed linens. The shop has grown...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys