Collected by elena seibert
elena seibert′s Wishlist
Kaş, Andifli Mahallesi, 07580 Kaş/Antalya, Turkey
When I look back at my blog articles about Kas, Turkey, they have some version of the same headline always using the word Paradise. I came to Kas after a week in the megapolis of Istanbul and the rock-tasia that is Cappadocia and overnight buses...
Barbaros Mahallesi, 07100 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Turkey
Turkey might or might not be dangerous to visit but on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea all is forgotten! This part of the Turkish Coast is filled with great hotels, wonderful shops and friendly locals. Find the Gate of the Roman Governor...
Karagedik Mahallesi, İbrahim Gül Cad., 48300 Fethiye/Muğla, Turkey
Kaputaş is a natural beach with its amazing water and sand. Sea gets deep in a few steps. Very good for swimming. Small downsides are iwater is too salty and there is no facility like wc or a cafe. To get there from Kaş or Kalkan, you can either...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys