Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Farol da Ponta da Piedade, 8600 Lagos, Portugal
In the western Algarve there is a lighthouse located on the corner of the bay of Lagos. This lighthouse is surrounded by unusual natural rocks, caves, sea arches, and grottos. The massive cliffs ( up to 66 ft.) are impressive formations scattered...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village