Collected by karine
Carrer de la Diputació, 249, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
We knew we’d be eating and drinking our way through Barcelona. And, with relatively brief interruptions to take in the mind-bending exhibitions at the Picasso and Miró museums and to be equally astonished by Gaudí’s and ...
Ctra. de Montjuïc, 66, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
After your visit to Barcelona's Palau Nacional, take a short bus ride up the hill to Castell de Montjuïc. The 360-degree views of the city and sea are fantastic on a clear day. You may even be able to pick out La Sagrada Familia. The castle...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico