Collected by Lorin Mathews
Lorin Mathews′s Wishlist
1 Court St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
Want to sleep in Boston’s very first skyscraper? Originally constructed in 1893, the 15-story Ames Building was, for many years, the tallest building in the city. Renowned architect David Rockwell helped reconceive the building as the...
3 Battery Wharf, Boston, MA 02109, USA
Boston's Battery Wharf joined the Leading Hotels of the World collection in 2015. The wharf itself dates back to the 1600s, when it served as a gun battery positioned to defend the Colonists against water attacks; history buffs can learn more at...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys