Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
1309 5th St NE, Washington, DC 20002, USA
Last September, Union Market opened as a year-round indoor food hall in Northeast Washington, D.C. The market showcases more than 40 local vendors including Neopol Smokery, Peregrine Espresso, and Righteous Cheese. This appeared in the March/April...
225 7th St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
The Eastern Market in Capitol Hill is one of my favorite places to spend a lazy Sunday morning. When the weather is nice, Washingtonians flock to the market to buy freshly prepared food in the Victorian-style South Hall or check out the crafts and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019