Collected by Alan
Jl. Raya, Banjar Pering, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
It's really no wonder Kuta beach has become one of the most famous beaches in the world. It really is a gorgeous stretch of soft white sand, with perfect surfing waves and is graced by consistently stunning sunsets. Some people would rather spend...
1 Harbourfront Walk, Singapore 098585
There are many ways to get to Sentosa, Singapore's playground island to the south. You can take a cable car, a monorail, a taxi or, if you fancy a stroll, walk 10 minutes across the bridge from outside Vivocity Mall at HarbourFront MRT. In the...
30 Raffles Ave, Singapore Flyer, Singapore 039803
In Singapore, love is in the air. Many young people live with their parents, so courting is all about being out on the town. For a grand, romantic gesture, sweep your partner off his or her feet (literally) and reserve a four-course Sky Dining...
1 St Andrew's Rd, Singapore 178957
Singapore's beautiful National Gallery (opened in November 2015) contains the world’s leading public collection of modern art from Southeast Asia. It is the largest visual arts institution in town matching the likes of the Musée d’Orsay in Paris...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter