Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
1730 Mission Hill Rd, West Kelowna, BC V4T 2E4, Canada
You may not know but British Columbia has a wine region that is a worthy rival of Napa and Tuscany. Mission Hill Winery is one of the stellar estates that not only has some of the best wine in Canada but also serves the best food with matching...
24505 Chianti Rd, Cloverdale, CA 95425, USA
When I asked the Alexander Valley tourism office for recommendations for wineries that practice sustainable farming and had nice views, they had one answer: J Rickards. As I drove up to the winery, I knew this would be a homey winery...
37783 Co Rd 144, Clarksburg, CA 95612, USA
To get to Bogle Vineyards, I drive along a tiny highway that winds along the Sacramento River, past pear orchards, across an old drawbridge, and finally into Clarksburg farms and wine country. The last stretch to Bogle takes me past their huge...
1170 Tubbs Ln, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
Some of the best Napa Valley winetasting experiences are to be had in the tasting rooms of the smaller wineries along the Silverado Trail. Envy Wines, just north of Calistoga (the northernmost part of Napa Valley), is a great pick if you want...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter