Collected by Natalie Kramer
Natalie Kramer′s Wishlist
Osa Peninsula, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
Set on Costa Rica’s verdant Osa Peninsula, the Corcovado National Park is one of the most bio-diverse spots on the planet. The 161 square miles here encompass old-growth lowland rainforest, mangrove swamps, cascading waterfalls, and 23 miles of...
Las Salinas, Nicaragua
Perched high above a breathtaking rock masterpiece in the town of Las Salinas sits Magnific Rock Hotel, an inviting wooden lodge with the best sunset view on the Pacific coast. Surfers flock here for the legendary Popoyo break, but also for...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun