Collected by Martene Histand
Martene Histand′s Wishlist
7 N 2nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
I’ve enjoyed shopping at the Book Trader for as long as I can remember. The Book Trader is a popular used book store located on Second Street in Philly’s Old City neighborhood. Originally located on South Street, the store has been in operation...
107 S 13th St, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Easily my favorite store in Philly to browse or “window shop”, Open House features such an entertaining assortment of interesting goods that it’s a challenge to walk out without buying something. There are great Philly-themed items and gifts,...
2501 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
Philadelphia is home to many wonderful outdoor parks and spaces. One of the newest is Schuylkill Banks, a wonderful green space on the riverfront with a popular recreational path used by joggers, pedestrians, dog walkers, and cyclists. Just...
1625 Chestnut St #218, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
I've done my fair share of traveling and shopping, and in all my travels, I've never come across another store like Fire & Ice. Located in the Shops at Liberty Place, at first glance it appears to be a jewelry store, and the jewelry selection is...
1901 Callowhill St, Philadelphia, PA 19130, USA
As relaxed as a beach side shack in Baja Mexico, Buena Onda (translation: good vibes) offers up creative tacos and a limited cocktail menu at affordable prices. Another Latin-themed eatery from Iron Chef Jose Garces, this taqueria is located a few...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys