Collected by N D
N D′s Wishlist
1202 Makawao Ave, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
After a three hour bike ride down the Haleakalā volcano in Maui, I had worked up an appetite. At the bottom of the hill I found Polli's, a Mexican joint that is a favorite among Maui locals. The prices were fair and the portions were huge so...
651 Waipoli Rd, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Not all food indulgences have to be unhealthy, as the popular O’o Farm located in the Maui highlands proves daily. O’o Farm began in 2000 as the brainchild of two Maui restaurateurs who wanted to offer high-quality, Maui grown ingredients to their...
555 Kaukahi St Wailea, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Set back from the string of large beachfront resorts, Hotel Wailea is perched 300 feet above sea level gazing down upon the Pacific. Nestled on 15 acres, the former members club still feels like a hidden enclave of cool. In 2014, new owners...
Haleakalā, a huge and dormant shield volcano, forms more than 75 percent of Maui's landmass. As such, it pretty much demands you ascend it to peer down into the crater, into the island's very soul. Legend claims the demigod Māui snared the sun...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now