Collected by N D
N D′s Wishlist
1202 Makawao Ave, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
After a three hour bike ride down the Haleakalā volcano in Maui, I had worked up an appetite. At the bottom of the hill I found Polli's, a Mexican joint that is a favorite among Maui locals. The prices were fair and the portions were huge so...
651 Waipoli Rd, Kula, HI 96790, USA
Not all food indulgences have to be unhealthy, as the popular O’o Farm located in the Maui highlands proves daily. O’o Farm began in 2000 as the brainchild of two Maui restaurateurs who wanted to offer high-quality, Maui grown ingredients to their...
555 Kaukahi St Wailea, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Perched 300 feet above the Pacific and nestled on 15 acres, Hotel Wailea is a former members club that still feels like a hidden enclave of cool. In 2014, new owners invested in a $15 million redesign that left 72 one-bedroom suites with white oak...
Haleakalā, a huge and dormant shield volcano, forms more than 75 percent of Maui's landmass. As such, it pretty much demands you ascend it to peer down into the crater, into the island's very soul. Legend claims the demigod Māui snared the sun...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos