Collected by Marissa Filippis
Marissa Filippis′s Wishlist
6 Riverside Dr, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Asheville is a city known for its creative energy. A great area to explore the local art scene is the River Arts District (known as RAD). In the past few years, hundreds of artists have set up shop in the renovated industrial warehouse galleries...
100 Frederick Law Olmsted Way, Asheville, NC 28806, USA
On a road trip to Grandma's house (my kids' Grandma, that is) this summer, we stopped for a couple of hours at the North Carolina Arboretum in Asheville. Having only ever seen bonsai trees in the Karate Kid movies, I was impressed by the trees on...
55 Haywood St, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Malaprop's bookstore is an independent bookstore for gifts, books (including banned books), and a cafe in one. Check out their calendar as Malaprop's plays host to many authors. A trip to Asheville isn't complete without a visit to Malaprops.
9 Reed St, Asheville, NC 28803, USA
A wonderful (and well priced) home goods store in Biltmore Village, Asheville where you can find treasures from unique pillows and lamps to locally made (recycled wood) bookshelves and tables. Only open Thursday through Sunday so plan your trip...
17 Mile Dr, California, USA
So many people pay money to drive along the famous 17 mile drive in Carmel....did you know that you can bicycle along this route for free? Taking a bicycle is much better anyway because there are a lot of stops along the route. If you didn't bring...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019