Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Schooner Head, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Every travel guide you read suggests you take in a sunrise on top of Cadillac during a trip to Acadia, and while it is beautiful, there are other, less crowded places to get a wonderful morning view. Drive down Schooner Head Road and hike down the...
Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USA
Whether it is sunny or foggy, the scenic Shore Path in Bar Harbor is a must walk. Starting at Agamont Park near the town docks, the 170-year old path meanders along rocky granite outcroppings for 1/2 mile (1 mile round trip). The path skirts the...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked