Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
111 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
This bowed silver building stands out among the skyscrapers of Downtown L.A. (though it now has an equally interesting-looking neighbor in the Broad). Those stainless-steel curves have a purpose, though. Architect Frank Gehry designed the...
441 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, USA
As founder of Known Gallery and The Seventh Letter, Casey Zoltan is a driving force in the LA street art scene. He has exhibited top graffiti/street artists such as Retna, RISK, Push and my personal favorite, Reyes (whose unrestrained compositions...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter