Collected by Jacquie Chakirelis
Jacquie Chakirelis′s Wishlist
152, de, Calle San Javier, Guanacaste Province, Villareal, Costa Rica
For fresh Argentinian fare—with everything from authentic empanadas and steak—this is the place. The smell of smokey barbecue will draw you in and you'll find yourself lingering on their casual outdoor patio. Enjoy a full on dinner or light drinks...
Provincia de Guanacaste, Los Pargos, Costa Rica
This Balinese-themed restaurant in Playa Negra is deservedly famous in the area. Chef Patrick Jamon creates delicacies using only the freshest local ingredients and seafood. It's unexpected to find cuisine this good in the middle of a tropical...
Playa Avellana, Beach front, Guanacaste Province, Playa Avellana, 50303, Costa Rica
Served under palm trees on the beach, Lola's specializes in healthy, organic food with lots of vegetarian options. Here, on Playa Avellana, you can enjoy a wholesome meal while you watch the sunset with soft sand underfoot. Don't leave without...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna