Collected by Jacquie Chakirelis
Jacquie Chakirelis′s Wishlist
152, de, Calle San Javier, Guanacaste Province, Villareal, Costa Rica
For fresh Argentinian fare—with everything from authentic empanadas and steak—this is the place. The smell of smokey barbecue will draw you in and you'll find yourself lingering on their casual outdoor patio. Enjoy a full on dinner or light drinks...
Provincia de Guanacaste, Los Pargos, Costa Rica
This Balinese-themed restaurant in Playa Negra is deservedly famous in the area. Chef Patrick Jamon creates delicacies using only the freshest local ingredients and seafood. It's unexpected to find cuisine this good in the middle of a tropical...
Playa Avellana, Beach front, Guanacaste Province, Playa Avellana, 50303, Costa Rica
Served under palm trees on the beach, Lola's specializes in healthy, organic food with lots of vegetarian options. Here, on Playa Avellana, you can enjoy a wholesome meal while you watch the sunset with soft sand underfoot. Don't leave without...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked