Collected by Xiao Zhou
Xiao Zhou′s Wishlist
2030 Park Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Come for a sip of the Cliff Bell at happy hour (that's Dewar’s Scotch, sweet vermouth, Absinthe Ordinare, and orange bitters), stay for the live jazz and the lively 1930's atmosphere. Cliff Bell's jazz bar in downtown Detroit is a slinky watering...
460 W Canfield St #101, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
Just next door to its sister shop, City Bird, Nest is under the same ownership and shares the same unique, handmade aesthetic. Where the two differ is that Nest specializes in design-oriented, one-of-a-kind trappings for the home, from candles to...
Eastern Market, Detroit, MI, USA
The eat-fresh, know-your-farmer trend that's sweeping the United States hasn't skipped over Detroit. But lest you think Eastern Market is just like the pokey farmer's markets cropping up all over the country, know this: Eastern Market is an entire...
2124 Michigan Ave, Detroit, MI 48216, USA
Astro Coffee is a youthful coffee shop located in the historic yet revitalized Corktown neighborhood of Detroit that serves up beans from some of the country's finest roasters, including San Francisco's Sightglass Coffee and Durham's Counter...
70 W Alexandrine St, Detroit, MI 48201, USA
This cafe in a garden on a side street in Detroit serves up perfect French crepes, fresh salads and a variety of other menu items that really replicate the experience of dining in France. Their coffee drinks come in a mug the size of Paris herself...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter