Collected by Shir Shushan
Shir Shushan′s Wishlist
99 Kamphaeng Phet 6 Rd, Khwaeng Talat Bang Khen, Khet Lak Si, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10210, Thailand
Although no longer located in its original spot next to an old train line, Talad Rot Fai (aka "train market") retains every bit of its hipster appeal. Open at the weekends, the market sells everything from retro clothing to vintage motorcycle...
331/4-5 Soi Sukhumvit 55, Sukhumvit Rd.,, Klongton-nua,, แขวง คลองตันเหนือ เขต วัฒนา กรุงเทพมหานคร 10110, Thailand
Join young locals at Badmotel, a once-abandoned three-story building that was transformed into a see-and-be-seen hot spot. In the front room, you'll find tables filled with hipsters and an equally packed long bar. Head toward the back to escape to...
41/5 Charoen Nakhon Rd, Khwaeng Khlong San, Khet Khlong San, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10600, Thailand
Located at the Klong San Pier in a compound of converted old warehouse belonging to celebrity Thai architect Duangrit Bunnag, this rustic and cozy, airy dining room is a sophisticated space to enjoy well prepared and beautifully presented classic...
808/12 ซ.ธารารมณ์2 ถ.สุขุมวิท55 แขวงคลองตันเหนือ Khwaeng Khlong Tan Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110, Thailand
Buzzing with bars, restaurants, and boutiques, Thong Lor is undoubtedly one of Bangkok's most happening neighborhoods. One complaint is that it can feel a little superficial, but that's not the case at this gem of a bar/retail space. As the name...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna