Collected by Lauren Fulton
Lauren Fulton′s Wishlist
Bajada de Baños 342, Barranco 15063, Peru
This square is surrounded by old Spanish buildings. Artisans’ fairs take place here, and weekend food stalls pop up. I like to buy picarones con miel, a dessert made of fried dough, usually containing sweet potato or squash, drizzled with honey. ...
Juan Pablo II, Cercado de Lima, Peru
The concept of this small organic restaurant- cafe is to reconnect with the pleasure of eating in tranquility. The atmosphere is very calm. I like to order tea in the pretty little garden. Jr. Sucre 335, 51/(0) 1247-8804. This...
Centro Empresarial Real, Av. Sto. Toribio 173, San Isidro 15073, Peru
Pisco Chilcano cocktails, salty snacks, juicy Peruvian olives, and live music from the grand piano—what more could you want? Every bar in Lima makes a Pisco sour, but Chilcanos (Pisco, lemon, bitters, and ginger ale or soda) are the new cocktail...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico