Collected by Clare Doughty
Clare Doughty′s Wishlist
30 Beckett St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Often, when I feel overly strapped to my desk, hankering for a trip to another land, I stroll into San Francisco's Chinatown. Once I'm off the main drags and into the residential neighborhoods or the commercial streets chockablock with shops...
982 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
This is a great concert venue in downtown San Francisco—close to BART, old, ornate, and with an intimate feeling. We saw Modest Mouse here and it was lovely. As a side note: the surrounding Tenderloin neighborhood isn't a great area, so stay on...
600 Guerrero St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Tartine Bakery was another great surprise to a sunny Saturday afternoon food experience. Fast service, smiling faces and AMAZING FOOD. you can't leave San Francisco with out checking this place out, the place where sourdough bread was invented --...
Dolores St & 19th St, San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
Since moving to San Francisco three months ago, I've gone to Dolores Park almost every weekend. The vibe there embodies what I've come to love about San Francisco. There's public drinking, yes, but people clean up after themselves, and behave...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign