Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Honor the memory of Papa Hemingway's love of island living with a meal at this popular beachfront restaurant, located at the Sands, along Grace Bay Road, in Providenciales. From the open-air deck, you can enjoy a great view of the ocean and a...
#20 & 21 Saltmills Plaza Grace Bay Road, Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
On the main road through Grace Bay, this is where locals and return visitors go for the best fresh sushi in town. And while it does amazing sushi and sashimi, including some innovative rolls all ordered off iPad menus, I was really impressed with...
Grace Bay Rd, Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Locals and visitors love Vino Tiempo Wine Bar, which is a casual spot in Regent Village along the Grace Bay high road (the village is popular for shopping). The hipster bar has a fun vibe and it is easy to mingle and meet new people over a glass...
Salt Cay, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
It’s not quite Providenciales’s celebrated Grace Bay—the Atlantic surf rolls in with a little too much force for that—but North Beach, on remote, undeveloped Salt Cay, is one of the prettiest stretches of sand in all of the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys