Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Honor the memory of Papa Hemingway's love of island living with a meal at this popular beachfront restaurant, located at the Sands, along Grace Bay Road, in Providenciales. From the open-air deck, you can enjoy a great view of the ocean and a...
#20 & 21 Saltmills Plaza Grace Bay Road, Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
On the main road through Grace Bay, this is where locals and return visitors go for the best fresh sushi in town. And while it does amazing sushi and sashimi, including some innovative rolls all ordered off iPad menus, I was really impressed with...
Grace Bay Rd, Grace Bay TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Locals and visitors love Vino Tiempo Wine Bar, which is a casual spot in Regent Village along the Grace Bay high road (the village is popular for shopping). The hipster bar has a fun vibe and it is easy to mingle and meet new people over a glass...
Salt Cay, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
It’s not quite Providenciales’s celebrated Grace Bay—the Atlantic surf rolls in with a little too much force for that—but North Beach, on remote, undeveloped Salt Cay, is one of the prettiest stretches of sand in all of the...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign