Collected by Lukas Lundberg
Lukas Lundberg′s Wishlist
6000 Cypress Bowl Rd, Vancouver, BC V0N 1G0, Canada
8010 Mons Rd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada
Scandinave Spa, at the edge of the forest beside Lost Lake, is a Nordic–inspired spa that recommends alternating dips in the hot and cold pools, steam rooms, and brisk waterfall rinses. There are myriad ways to stitch together...
1467 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6G 3E3, Canada
We had a delicious breakfast of liege waffles and coffee at Waffles & Berries, a small cafe in Coal Harbour. I love anywhere that serves authentic liege waffles, and this cafe makes them to perfection, right down to the big chunks of caramelized...
1451 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1W8, Canada
Long Table Distillery is at the forefront of Vancouver's craft distilling revolution. Long Table's spirits, which at present include gin and vodka, are executed with whimsical precision, while the tasting room itself is an exercise in perfect...
1950 Triumph St, Vancouver, BC V5L 1K5, Canada
As a city renowned for its hipsterdom, you can find craft breweries in Vancouver left, right, and center. Parallel 49 sets itself apart from the other breweries mainly due to the quality and focus on its beer. Some breweries around town focus more...
12240 Second Ave #210, Richmond, BC V7E 3L8, Canada
Minkes, humpbacks, and gray whales often frisk in B.C.’s wild coastal waters. The scene stealers, however, are the orcas, especially the gentle resident pods that eat fish rather than other marine mammals. These “killer whales”...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna