Collected by Coraima
7081 Grand National Dr #105, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Traffic on International Drive can get hectic. For a stress-free ride, take the I-Ride Trolley that runs two lines along the 20-mile I-Drive circuit. The Red Line runs north and south, beginning at the Orlando Premium Outlets. The Green Line...
9067 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
WonderWorks is chockfull of activities on three floors. The first has earthquake and hurricane simulators, and a huge Google Earth screen. The second has interactive exhibits and arcade games. The third has glow-in-the-dark laser tag and a...
9101 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Baterbys Art Gallery in Pointe Orlando features some works by local artists and offers community art events. On the second Friday of each month, guests are invited to meet local artists, talk with them about their process, and possibly see them at...
5700 Fun Spot Way, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
The Fun Spot is a carnival, a fair, and a small amusement park all rolled into one. Go-carts, bumper cars, a ferris wheel, gravity-defying rides, and the new White Lightning wooden roller coaster are a few of the activities. The five-acre park is...
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
I am an inspiring travel photographer, I took my kids to the Boardwalk for our traditional bike ride, We were walking and my 12 year old daughter asked to borrow my camera, I said why, she said I see a picture I want to take, I said no, she said...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December