Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
1200 K St #8, Sacramento, CA 95814, USA
While California's Gold Country may no longer produce the shiny mineral that drove the heart's and minds of California's earliest residents mad, its wine production is exceptional. Known for their Barberas as well as dozens more, the wines in this...
1515 Q St, Sacramento, CA 95811, USA
Sacramento has declared itself the "Farm-to-Fork Capital" of the U.S. because of its location in California's agricultural valley and its emphasis on products that are seasonal, fresh, and grown near the city. While the busy Sunday farmers' market...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December