Collected by rp
Carretera Transpeninsular Km 43.5, 23420 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
It hasn't yet hit the radar among amateur birders but Los Cabos is beginning to attract passionate birdwatchers who travel the world to tick more sightings off their checklists. The diverse microclimates of Baja California and Los Cabos allow...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter