Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
2501 Southwest Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
This isn’t your regular brewery tour. Boulevard is the largest craft brewery in the Midwest, coming online in the late 1980s, before the craft beer revolution. You’ll get a forty-five minute tour of the facility to see how the beer is made and get...
W 18th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
The block of West 18th Street between Baltimore and Wyandotte Streets is the funkiest block in Kansas City, home to art galleries, Birdies (an artistically inclined women’s intimates shop), YJ’s Third World Snack Bar (owner/artist David Ford...
4706 Broadway Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64112, USA
The Country Club Plaza, famous for its spectacular Spanish-inspired architecture and holiday lights display, also hosts one of the largest arts fairs in the country. One weekend in mid-September, the eight-block shopping district is transformed...
20 E 5th St #201, Kansas City, MO 64106, USA
The City Market in the River Market District of Kansas City hosts one of the largest farmers' markets in the Midwest, perhaps the most popular Saturday morning even in KC. But the City Market is much more: restaurants and shops ring the rows of...
811 W 17th St, Kansas City, MO 64108, USA
Little Freshie is one of the most fun food and drink places in Kansas City. In the eclectic Westside neighborhood, Little Freshie is a small space sandwiched between upscale bistros and other shops. Little Freshie does delicious cappuccinos and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles