Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
42 Montana Hwy 84, Norris, MT 59745, United States
Having gone to Bozeman for some hiking with my brothers, we learned about Water of the Gods, a pool built on top of a naturally-occurring hot spring. After 40-some miles of hiking, we went to Norris, MT, for a soak, a beer, and some live music....
Yosemite National Park, 1 Ahwahnee Drive, Yosemite Valley, CA 95389, USA
Although a very popular hike in the Yosemite Valley, the hike past Vernal Falls up the mist trail to Nevada Falls is magical in the Springtime. Personally, I think this is the best spot to stop and have lunch. However, Be sure to check the signs...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna