Collected by AFAR Explorer
AFAR Explorer′s Wishlist
90 Armstrong Rd, Johnsburg, NY 12843, USA
This family-owned retreat within Adirondack State Park is geared toward campers who want comfort. Adirondack chairs (of course) sit on the decks of six canvas tents equipped with wood-burning stoves and cedar-lined showers. The platform...
694 McKee Hill Rd, East Meredith, NY 13757, USA
“A yurt in the middle of the Catskills?” I asked as my husband proceeded to book our single-day retreat at Harmony Hill in East Meredith. It turns out that Harmony Hill Retreat is a quiet spot situated in a landscape dotted sporadic cows, horses,...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun