Collected by Simon Johnson
Simon Johnson′s Wishlist
R. Fradique Coutinho, 1340 - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 05416-001, Brazil
Isabela Raposeiras knows good coffee. Lucky for us, she's willing to share this wisdom at her incredible café and roastery, Coffee Lab. She sources directly from farmers all over Brazil and roasts the beans to perfection in this Vila Madelena...
Praça Benedito Calixto - Pinheiros, São Paulo - SP, 03178-200, Brazil
Anyone who has been to Brazil knows that the country has fantastic open-air markets, known as "feiras" in Portuguese. They often feature a combination of handicrafts, antiques, live music, dancing, and street food. The market on Saturdays at Praça...
R. Quinze de Novembro, 95 - Centro, Santos - SP, 11010-150, Brazil
Santos is a large port city on the coast of São Paulo, Brazil. Its historic center is being revitalized. The highlight of its historic center is the Museu do Café, or Coffee Museum. For about $3, you can tour the beautiful interior, see where the...
Av. das Cataratas, 12450 - Vila Yolanda, Foz do Iguaçu - PR, 85855-750, Brazil
Just because Foz do Iguaçu is a small town does not mean that there is not a lot to see and do. There are shows to attend, neighboring countries to explore, and local creatures to gawk at... which brings us to the Parque das Aves. Located just...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles