Collected by Melissa Kruse
Melissa Kruse′s Wishlist
Come thirsty and leave satisfied. Explore the oldest rum distillery in the world, harbored right here in Barbados. For just $10USD, discover the history of rum making in the Caribbean which all started right here. Sample and taste four different...
Worthing, Christ Church, Barbados
Located on the island's unassuming south coast, down a street that doesn't even have a name (which isn't uncommon in Barbados) sits a little beach bar called the Carib. Wander up to the wood deck and smile at the Bajan waitress pulling double-duty...
Oistins Fish Fry - Christ Church, Barbados. Can't lie about this place. If your plans don't include a Friday night, stay over!!! This Friday night Fish Fry is unlike anything you've ever seen. Dozens of stalls cooking great local food, music, and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys