Collected by Melissa Kruse
Melissa Kruse′s Wishlist
Come thirsty and leave satisfied. Explore the oldest rum distillery in the world, harbored right here in Barbados. For just $10USD, discover the history of rum making in the Caribbean which all started right here. Sample and taste four different...
Worthing, Christ Church, Barbados
Located on the island's unassuming south coast, down a street that doesn't even have a name (which isn't uncommon in Barbados) sits a little beach bar called the Carib. Wander up to the wood deck and smile at the Bajan waitress pulling double-duty...
Oistins Fish Fry - Christ Church, Barbados. Can't lie about this place. If your plans don't include a Friday night, stay over!!! This Friday night Fish Fry is unlike anything you've ever seen. Dozens of stalls cooking great local food, music, and...
- 1Where to Go in FallThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World