Collected by Joan Peterson
Joan Peterson′s Wishlist
Crijevićeva ul. 9, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
There’s no denying that Dubrovnik is a gem of a city – lots of things to do and see but, if you go any time starting in May, it can also be sweltering hot. The cool blue waters of the Adriatic Sea will look ever so inviting but there are the old...
Ul. od Puča 1, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
This 18th-century hotel at the foot of the Stradun (the polished-limestone pedestrian thoroughfare in the heart of Dubrovnik’s Old Town) is set on a small square in close proximity to the city’s most famous sights and museums. Once...
Gundulićeva poljana, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
You could expect no less than to find a bustling fish market in a seaside town. Explore the isles of this market that houses fishermen and farmers alike and watch the morning's catch being descaled right in front of you.
Prijeko bb, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Vegetarians and vegans visiting Dubrovnik will be delighted to find Nishta, a cozy hole in the wall restaurant decorated with funky colors, cartoon animals, and fresh flowers. Raw and gluten-free menu options are also available, and the salad bar...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico