Collected by Adrienne Z. Milligan
Adrienne Z. Milligan′s Wishlist
110 9th Ave SW, Puyallup, WA 98371, USA
The Puyallup (pyoo-OWL-up) Fair is Washington's state fair, held in early September. (For baby animal enthusiasts, there's also the lamb-and-chick-filled Spring Fair in April.) Sure, there are all the usual state-fair staples: carnival rides, a...
1801 Dock St, Tacoma, WA 98402, USA
The Museum of Glass is in Tacoma, about a half-hour away from Seattle, and it's well worth the trip for art glass enthusiasts. The permanent collection includes some Chihuly pieces, work by 20th and 21st-century artists, and a charming collection...
1716 6th Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, USA
It’s simply not possible to walk away from Southern Kitchen hungry; you’re much more likely to walk away carrying a doggie bag packed full of fried chicken, red beans and rice, and mashed potatoes. This little corner cafe is always humming with...
5400 N Pearl St, Tacoma, WA 98407, USA
Seattle's Woodland Park Zoo is deservedly famous, but there's another great zoo just a short drive away: Tacoma's Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium. Plan to spend a full day here, because there's plenty to see. Zoo highlights include the new...
17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158, USA
Seattle has long had a reputation for its incredible influence on music and Sea Tac airport shows off the hometown pride as soon as you hit the terminal. The Music Initiative celebrates Seattle's music culture through live musical performances,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles