Collected by Renyung Ho
Pangkor Island, Perak, Malaysia
My charged childhood memories of summer days spent fishing, swimming and exploring the backcountry of central Ontario are a far cry from the wild tropical jungles and lavish sandscapes of Malaysia’s island paradises, places where angel fish tango...
George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Take a walk along the streets of Georgetown, and enjoy the beautiful murals on the wall. Drawn by the talented Ernest Zacharevic. Start your journey @ Armenian Street and take in the sights and heritage of Penang. ;) There are plenty to see and...
Penang Island, Penang, Malaysia
Penang Island is incredible. When your not stuffing your face full of Penang cuisine make time for a visit to the island's national park. Several miles worth of trails that zig-zag through the jungle and beach make this place perfect for a day...
Jalan Penang, George Town, 10450 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Just off Penang Road and follow the crowd down a narrow alley - Keng Kwee Street. This famous hawker cart serving up favorite local desserts - Chendul and Ice Kachang is always swarmed. Malaysians stand huddled around the cart spooning icy cold...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Hiking + Cycling6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 5MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights