Collected by Michelle Halenar
Michelle Halenar′s Wishlist
83 Essex St, Boston, MA 02111, USA
For a great brunch, head over to Chinatown to experience dim sum that's delicious yet easy on the wallet. For those of you who want an authentic experience of being back in Hong Kong—the servers push the carts around the restaurant, showing you...
83 Newbury St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
Georgetown Cupcake is famous from the TLC reality show "DC Cupcakes," but the cupcakes themselves are amazing! They are some of the best cupcakes I have had, and I visited the store twice during my visit. It's located on trendy Newbury St., which...
513 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02116, USA
When you find a great place for ice cream, you just know. After a day wandering around Tremont St. in Boston, we managed to find this little bucket of joy upon a recommendation from one of the local shop-owners. Picco has an absolutely wonderful...
25 Evans Way, Boston, MA 02115, USA
The gift shop at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is not your typical museum store. A carefully curated collection is inspired by the artwork and architecture. Curiosity cabinets invite the visitor to look within, much like the archive rooms,...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun