Collected by Christina Cervantes
Christina Cervantes′s Wishlist
Kollwitzstraße, 10405 Berlin, Germany
On sunny days, Berliners head to the closest park—and anyone is welcome to join. Near Rykestrasse, you have two options: Wasserturm Park, home to a historic water tower and a coveted Ping-Pong table, or the elegant Kollwitzplatz, where farmers...
Belforter Str. 21, 10405 Berlin, Germany
With its Balinese-style courtyard filled with plants and benches, the Ackselhaus hotel may have the best patio on the block. Themed rooms are just as transporting. Check in to the Picasso, a blue-accented swirl of patterns. By Bernadette...
Schönhauser Allee 36, 10435 Berlin, Germany
The epicenter of Berlin’s street food boom is the Kulturbrauerei, a cultural center in a former brewery that hosts the massive Street Food auf Achse market on Sundays. Start with breaded veal sandwiches from the Schnitzel Truck or meander over to...
Rykestraße 45, 10405 Berlin, Germany
No Fire No Glory was the first Berlin café to source beans from such roasters as Copenhagen’s Coffee Collective. Though purist shops now populate the city, locals still lounge with pour-overs at the tables here. By Bernadette Geyer. This appeared...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map