Collected by Christina Cervantes
Christina Cervantes′s Wishlist
Winterfeldtstraße, 10781 Berlin, Germany
Berlin prides itself on its farmers’ markets, which take place every Saturday (and sometimes during the week) all across the city and often have a wonderful atmosphere along with top-notch local produce. The Saturday Winterfeldtmarkt on...
Belforter Str. 21, 10405 Berlin, Germany
With its Balinese-style courtyard filled with plants and benches, the Ackselhaus hotel may have the best patio on the block. Themed rooms are just as transporting. Check in to the Picasso, a blue-accented swirl of patterns. By Bernadette...
Schönhauser Allee 36, 10435 Berlin, Germany
The epicenter of Berlin’s street food boom is the Kulturbrauerei, a cultural center in a former brewery that hosts the massive Street Food auf Achse market on Sundays. Start with breaded veal sandwiches from the Schnitzel Truck or meander over to...
Rykestraße 45, 10405 Berlin, Germany
No Fire No Glory was the first Berlin café to source beans from such roasters as Copenhagen’s Coffee Collective. Though purist shops now populate the city, locals still lounge with pour-overs at the tables here. By Bernadette Geyer. This appeared...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos