Collected by Shayna Fowler
Shayna Fowler′s Wishlist
250 3rd Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
From farm equipment to bread to appliances, the historic warehouse of the current Traffic Zone Art Center has had a diverse past. It is now home to 23 studios and an art gallery to help foster a community of mid-career artists. Stop by while...
400 W Whittier St, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
This is a fantastic park for humans and their furry companions alike. There is a beautiful trail that wraps around the entire facility. On this trail you will pass the rock climbing wall, a water tower look-out, a beautiful pond for fishing and...
38 Snelling Ave S, St Paul, MN 55105, USA
Garrison Keillor's unique brand of wit is evident in his bookstore. Here, I found "The Silence of Dogs in Cars" and many other unique book titles -- most neatly organized under non-conventional headings, such as "the head," "god," "reporting," and...
215 21st St E, Hastings, MN 55033, USA
Just outside of Hastings' well-preserved, historic city center is Vermillion Falls Park. Our intention was not to have our family/engagement/senior portrait taken, unlike most of the park's occupants, but to explore the Vermillion River waterfall....
East Side, 120 E Broadway level 1, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA
Best part about this aquarium is the underwater tunnel. You'll see a myriad of creatures swim by -- in front of you and above you -- including sharks, a giant turtle and stingrays. (Tip: Get your tickets online to save some money; also check out...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna