Collected by Emily Bear
Emily Bear′s Wishlist
Jenner, CA 95450, USA
Picture this. You're with your friends. You've gone hiking in the glorious Armstrong Redwoods. Then, you've gone to Sonoma Coast State Beach to watch the sun melt into the horizon for the last time that year. Then you go and eat delicious Indian...
3000 Los Alamos Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95409, USA
It's no Mt. Hood in Oregon, yet Sonoma's Hood Mountain is one of the area's best hikable mountains because of its views like this across Santa Rosa. The best view being a few miles into the park at Gunsight Rock, which on a clear day, visitors may...
8555 Sonoma Hwy, Kenwood, CA 95452, USA
Sonoma and Napa counties have hundreds of wineries that have tasting rooms set among the golden hills of the area. It's rare to find a winery where you can enjoy this scenery as much as the wine served in the tasting room. At Chateau St. Jean,...
One Ferry Building, #17, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
The Ferry Building in San Francisco is a must for any food lover, and Cowgirl Creamery is one of my favorite stops. This producer of artisanal cheeses is a place to pick up cheese for a snack or picnic and to ask questions about California cheese....
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles