Collected by Maggie Shontz
Maggie Shontz′s Wishlist
2529 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
There is no shortage of good Italian food in Portland. Crossing the line into "great" territory tends to involve innovation and localization, sometimes to the detriment of the cuisine. Chef Enzo Lanzadoro is a Southern Italy native who has...
1752 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214, USA
If you are looking for locally-sourced Pacific Northwest cuisine in a beautiful room, then look no further than Castagna. Order off the menu or try the 10-course tasting menu for a sampling of all the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Everything...
1012 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Before leaving for Portland, I spent some time looking into the best vegetarian restaurants in the city. Habibi was recommended repeatedly so two friends and I (a vegetarian, a vegan, and a carnivore) had lunch there on a lovely Saturday...
310 SE 28th Ave, Portland, OR 97214, USA
Northwest 23rd offers an array of fine dining and casual fare for the PDX food scene. Bamboo Sushi is a transplant from the Eastside and is a bustling sushi bar destined to grow more outlets. The fish and philosophy drive the menu at Bamboo, and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun