Collected by Maggie Shontz
Maggie Shontz′s Wishlist
2529 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
There is no shortage of good Italian food in Portland. Crossing the line into "great" territory tends to involve innovation and localization, sometimes to the detriment of the cuisine. Chef Enzo Lanzadoro is a Southern Italy native who has...
1752 SE Hawthorne Blvd, Portland, OR 97214, USA
If you are looking for locally-sourced Pacific Northwest cuisine in a beautiful room, then look no further than Castagna. Order off the menu or try the 10-course tasting menu for a sampling of all the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Everything...
1012 SW Morrison St, Portland, OR 97205, USA
Before leaving for Portland, I spent some time looking into the best vegetarian restaurants in the city. Habibi was recommended repeatedly so two friends and I (a vegetarian, a vegan, and a carnivore) had lunch there on a lovely Saturday...
310 SE 28th Ave, Portland, OR 97214, USA
Northwest 23rd offers an array of fine dining and casual fare for the PDX food scene. Bamboo Sushi is a transplant from the Eastside and is a bustling sushi bar destined to grow more outlets. The fish and philosophy drive the menu at Bamboo, and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local