Collected by gigi
El Limón 32000, Dominican Republic
The journey to Cascada El Limon takes about 30 minutes on horseback. The trail is rocky and muddy and steep in some spots, but the horses are surefooted, and you'll have a guide walking nearby just in case your horse gets a little excited. Once...
Calle Duarte 53, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
El Beaterio is a restored sixteenth-century convent in the heart of Zona Colonial in Santo Domingo. Fromthe cozy, high-ceilinged living room at the front of the building to the tranquil courtyard at the back, this small, intimate hotel is perfect...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys