Collected by gigi
Playa Rincon, 32000, Dominican Republic
Nearby the town of Las Galeras is Playa Rincon, which is regarded by many as one of the finest beaches in all of the Caribbean for its seclusion, fine white sands and crystal clear waters. To reach Playa Rincon, one must drive out of town into the...
Calle Duarte 53, Santo Domingo 10210, Dominican Republic
El Beaterio is a restored sixteenth-century convent in the heart of Zona Colonial in Santo Domingo. Fromthe cozy, high-ceilinged living room at the front of the building to the tranquil courtyard at the back, this small, intimate hotel is perfect...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign