Collected by Ru Quan Ge
Ru Quan Ge′s Wishlist
China, Beijing Shi, Chaoyang Qu, Chaoyang Park W Rd, 维多利亚花园D4 101
Hiking and sleeping on the Great Wall of China is a unique and memorable experience! This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I will always cherish and recommend to future travelers to Beijing. We made many new friends, but still had our own...
3 Hufang Rd, Xicheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China
While visiting Beijing on a Fulbright over the summer, we were given the opportunity to attend a traditional Peking Opera. Though the show was entirely in Mandarin, it was highly entertaining and lively. The vibrant colors of the venue, coupled...
Building 1 No 11 Sanlitun Road Chaoyang, Sanlitun Road, 北京市 China, 100027
One of the best places to get quarterly curated exhibitions of contemporary Chinese artists, located smacked in the city in Sanlitun District. One of my favourite shows to date is Wang Shugang's rendition of Franciscan monks - don't they look like...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna